Officer Election Candidates

Jessica Small, Editor in Chief

SGA Offices:
President:

IMG_9122 copy

Molly Triggs: I want everyone to have a good high school experience, and I want the entire student body to all have things to look forward to, next year. I’m calm, level headed, open-minded, and I value everyone’s opinions, so I definitely want to listen to everyone’s ideas! If anyone has something they want to change, I’m all ears!

Courtney Knoblauch/ (CocoKnob): I’m running for SGA president because I love this school, I’ve been here since freshmen year and I’d honestly do anything for it. It’s my passion to help others and to lead this school. I can offer so much to everyone and I always look out for people. I’ll run over to Crocetti or Marshall and make sure they get it fixed or get their say into the administration.

1st VP:

Kelsie D’Aoust: My goal is to help the whole student body have a good year, and to help at Rosenwald next year, because that’s what my mission is. Running unopposed definitely takes the stress out of everything.

2nd VP – In charge of Dance Marathon:

Untitled 10

Kelsie Boudreau: I was Co-Overall Chair for Dance Marathon this year, and I’m really excited about Dance Marathon next year. I actually brought DM to the school at the end of last year, after working really hard for two years to get it started here. We finally got it done, and worked together to raise over $11,000, which is really great! Next year, I’m hoping to double that and to get more people involved. I hope to plan more events, like kick ball, and I know I can do a really great job with this.

Emily Sehres

Emily Sehres: I want to be involved with Dance Marathon, because dance is my passion and I want to raise money for the kids. I just hope to make the event bigger and get more kids involved!

IMG_9124 copy

Darby Bach: I want to bring new ideas to Dance Marathon, and I’m already in SGA. People should know me for my personality and, uh, apparently I’m a terrorist? (Editors note: visit Adam Blum’s Twitter for more information. Darby is NOT actually a terrorist.)

*Not featured: Brianne Corrado

Secretary:

IMG_9128 copy

Michelle Fitzgibbons: I’m running, unopposed, for SGA Secretary for the second year. I’m looking forward to making our school an even better place, yet again. Although I don’t plan things like Dance Marathon or Rosenwald, I do benefit the school by helping everyone in my SGA class and taking minutes down during meetings. I really enjoy my position in SGA!

Treasurer:

*Not featured: Simone Pierce

Senior Class President:

Scott Meskin

Scott Meskin: My goal is to have a smooth senior year and make everyone enjoy it, and also to have a smooth graduation process. I am running unopposed, which is good because it takes the stress out of the campaigning process which helps me focus more on school.

Senior Class VP:

Carli Fischer

Carli Fischer: I want to get everyone involved and give everyone the opportunity to participate in all the awesome things we have to offer at Wellington. I’m looking forward to making senior year great. People should vote for me because I’m hard working and will get ideas from other people and incorporate their say into the school… And because my tweets are awesome!

Rick Garcia

Rick Garcia: I really just want to make our senior year great. Everyone should vote for me because I have experience from SGA this year and I know how to make things fun and get things done. I’m super dedicated – when I put my mind to something it gets done fast and right, and I’m just a fun person!

Untitled 13Aubree Muehlberger: I’ve always wanted to be a part of SGA and in the past couple year’s I’ve become a better leader, so being elected feels like the right next step to take to be the best leader I can be. I have a lot of ideas for the school, and to make senior year great. I will listen to what other people tell me we should do and what the school should do.

Senior Class Secretary:

IMG_9147 copy

Kathleen Gerrits: I’m running to make senior year the best for our class, and I hope everyone has a great time and I want to make it fun!

Senior Class Treasurer:

Untitled 8Kristen Cullen: I’m looking forward to bringing more school spirit to everything! Classes have begun to break apart, and I would really like to bring everyone back together.

Junior Class President:

Mariluz Cook

Mariluz Cook: I really want to get more involved with the school! I really want to help make prom super amazing! I hope to make our pep rallies better by incorporating more sports teams!

IMG_9161 copy

Ryan Leary: I would like to help the junior student body community and make a great prom and homecoming next year, and do better than Scott Meskin. I appeal to all people and I want a better high school experience for everybody.

IMG_9146 copy

Kayla Wallace: I hope to achieve a great a junior year involving homecoming activities and planning prom. I’ve been in SGA for 2 years and held officer as Vice President and President, and I am also in many SGA committees. I’m very experienced in the many activities we hold on campus.

Junior Class Vice President:

IMG_9153 copy

Jennifer Hopkins: I want to improve school spirit and bring together the junior class to make next year the best year possible.

Megan Stiles

Megan Stiles: I enjoy challenges and I think that being VP would be a great challenge that I can accomplish successfully. My goals as an elected officer are to not promise things I cannot carry through with, but to help voice opinions and I just want to help people.

IMG_9136 copy

Maison White: I hope to make next year’s prom really good and improve homecoming events too. I have a lot of experience from SGA and other volunteer organizations.

Junior Class Secretary:

IMG_9143 copyAndrea Richter: I want to help plan homecoming and make it a good junior year and just help plan events for the school! I’m running unopposed, which makes it easier and less stressful!

Sophomore Class President:

Untitled 9

Tessa Wallis: I enjoyed being president last year and I think I can really lead next year’s sophomore class. I’m very responsible, a good leader, and I have a British accent.

IMG_9164 copy

Isabela (Isa) Torregrosa: I want to lead people and I want to make the school the best it can be, by working on a personal level. People should vote for me because im responsible, I get good grades, and I volunteer everywhere! I’m really good with people.

Sophomore Class VP:

IMG_9139 copy

Kelly Gerboc: I’m working on making homecoming better for the sophomores. People should vote for me because I have experience from being freshmen vice president and I know what I’m doing!

Sophomore Class Secretary:

IMG_9138 copy

Deborah Coliman: This officer position would give me the opportunity to have responsibility and leadership, because I would be in charge of writing down what happens at meetings as secretary. I ran last year, and I’m hoping that having this second chance will give me the opportunity to be involved in my school.