Spring Brings Music and Movies

Jake Cutaia, Staff Writer

Spring brings a lot of things to the table. It doesn’t only bring great weather, it also bring great music and movies, which every generation loves and enjoys. Weather it’s a classic movie or album or a new movie or album people still love them.

This spring has brought great music and movies, and they are coming. Drake put out a new album “If your reading this it’s to late”. This was one of his biggest and most popular albums of the year.

Movies have been released this spring already. Movies like “Get Hard” which has Kevin Hart and Will Ferrel as the main characters has been getting good reviews. The hit series Fast and Furious released the seventh movie in the franchise “Fast 7” on Friday April 3.

“I have been a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise for a while now and the movies usually come out in spring and I’m really excited,” Josh Drouet, sophomore said.

The theatres in Wellington should be pretty crowded this spring with the addition of new movies releasing in the month of April and May. Paul Blart Mall Cop 2, Unfriended, and The Avengers age of Ultron are all coming this spring.

Music this spring has been great and there is more to come. Kendrick Lamar’s album, “To Pimp a Butterfly,” came out and has gotten great reviews.

TPain released a new Mix Tape which he hasn’t done in a while. Lil Wayne released another mix tape ,”Sorry for the wait 2″.
“New music comes out no matter what time of year but this spring their has been great music and hopefully better to come,” Anthony Santarpia, sophomore said.

Future just released a new mix tape “56 Nights”. Future has released great mix tapes his whole career and this on doesn’t disappoint. The “Free Weezy album” AKA-#FWA comes out in April. Zedd has grown into one of the worlds most known artists. His new album “True Colors” is going to be released May 19. A lot of fans are looking forward to the albums release.

New music and movies are coming fast and furiously. Spring is a great time and the music and movies just keep getting better.